Meat Free Mondays: Vol 1.
The 'Meat Free Mondays' thing is starting to become pretty darn popular - so I thought I would share my current favourite Veggie - Vegan dish at the moment. I timed myself to make this one and it took only 15minutes, so it is also great if you are in a rush.
> Curly Kale
> 1/2 Avocado
> Juice of 1/2 Lime
> 1 leek
> 1 Tin of 400g Cannelini Beans
(Or red kidney, haricot, butter bean, chick peas)
> Salt and Pepper to season
1. Chop your kale off of the stalks. Slice your mushrooms, slice your leek - put all in a wok with a little oil.
2. Empty tin contents into a sieve, rinse, and place in a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes.
3. Dice your tomatoes, cut up half your avocado, chop your coriander.
4. Place all contents into a bowl, gently mixing so the avocado creams slightly, squeezing in your lime juice.
5. Serve with salt, pepper, coriander and olive oil drizzled.
HAPPY MEAT FREE MONDAY!